What information is visible in the Network section?
The Network section (Network Topology) shows a diagram that displays the network configuration, arrangement, and connections between your instances and the network.
What do the icons in the Network section mean?
The Network section (Network Topology) displays your network configuration overview in the form of icons, where:
- Cloud - Internet
- Blue Globus - Public network connection
- Green icon with lock – Custom Firewall rules
- Red icon - Firewall (Private firewall, VM)
- Icon with the OS logo - Your instance
- Icon with three squares - Private network
Each icon is active and displays information on hover. Also, you can click on icons and go to sections to configure, for example, FW rules or a private/public network.