Create Virtual Machine (VM)
How to create a new VM in myDEAC?
To create a new VM, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the New Service button on the top right side.
- Select Virtual machine.
- Choose Region.
- Select CPU type (regular or high performance).
- Select the operating system (note that Windows OS includes an additional fee).
- Pick server hardware (you can increase resources if necessary).
- Select the required Network options (public or/and private network).
- Create or choose your public SSH key. (how to create SSH key).
- Enter or copy the already created Password for authentication to access the instance only over the console.
- Select the Number of Virtual Machines with the same configuration.
- Choose the Time zone and hostname for your instance.
- Choose a Hostname for the Instance and VM OS too.
- After you have chosen everything, check out the final configuration and price. In summary, click on the Deploy button. The Virtual Machine will be created and ready to use!
Please note: Pay and Deploy, meaning insufficient money in Balance to deploy VM.
To deploy a virtual machine, you should have the full monthly subscription amount on your balance. However, you will be charged by the hour. The remaining balance can be used to order other virtual machines or services.