What is myDEAC?
Welcome to myDEAC Digital Cloud Space, your one-stop platform for ordering and deploying services in just a few seconds. With myDEAC, you can easily manage your contracts and services, receive and pay bills, contact technical support, create and manage virtual machines, and order other services anytime. Whether you’re an existing or a new customer, myDEAC is here to make your life easier.
Why shoud I choose DEAC as my Virtual Machine provider?
If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced data center operator, DEAC is definitely worth considering. They’re one of Northern Europe’s largest certified data center operators with over 25 years of industry experience. DEAC uses renewable energy and has high-quality infrastructure that meets industry standards. Their virtualization platform is built with the latest high-capacity equipment, and they constantly keep up with market trends. With a vast network across Europe and other countries, DEAC offers extensive customization options and provides 24/7 technical support in English, Latvian and Russian. Choose DEAC for the best quality at competitive prices!
How to Sign up for myDEAC?
To create an account on myDEAC platform, please follow these simple steps below:
- To register, select the Sign Up section.
- Enter your Email address.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Agree with Terms.
- Click Sign Up.
- After Sign Up, you will receive an email with a link to the specified email. Click on it to continue registration.
- After clicking on the link, you will need to enter the code, that you will receive immediately after clicking on the link, as a message to the mobile number you specified in the Code section.
- Enter a password that will be used to enter the platform.
- After entering received code and password, click on Confirm profile. A dashboard will open and you will be able to use the platform.
What bandwidth is offered with myDEAC services?
Rest assured that all services on the myDEAC platform are provided with 1 Gbps Best Effort Internet with no limitations.