What is a workspace and what is it used for?
In the account, you can create as many workspaces as you need, each of which is an independent environment where you can rent virtual machines and other services, make purchases, pay invoices, and manage contacts and settings. Last but not least, technical support is available 24/7 to assist with any inquiries you may have.
How to create a workspace?
- Select Create Workspace and give it a name.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Create.
Please note: When adding account details to create a workspace, you must fill all required fields.
How many workspaces can be created?
There are no limitations on the number of workspaces, you can create as many workspaces as you need.
How to choose a workspace name?
You can choose the workspace name according to the given project. Select a name that helps you identify each project.
How to decide whether a workspace is for personal or business use?
On the myDEAC platform, you can create a workspace for personal and business use. If you intend to use the planned workspace services for personal reasons, select a workspace for personal use and enter your details. Select the business use option if you intend to use the workspace for company, team, or freelance activities.
Where and what can I change in my account details?
- Click the red circle in the upper right corner.
- Select the Profile section.
- Change your Account information.
Please note: You can change your first and last name. Email address and phone number cannot be changed.
How do I switch from a personal to a business workspace and vice versa?
Please follow the steps below to change the workspace type:
- In the upper left corner, click on the Workspace name.
- Select Settings.
- Click the three dots on the right side of the information panel and then click Edit information.
- To change the account type to business, click the switcher in the account details.
- Enter your Tax ID.
- Click the Save button.
Please note: Account types can’t be changed until the first payment has been made.
How can I delete my workspace?
- Click on Workspace name in the upper left corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Select the Workspace you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete workspace button.
- Click Next step.
- Enter password to delete workspace.
- Click Delete workspace.
Please note: Before deleting, you must destroy all your workspace instances and set credit to zero.
How do different workspaces work with each other?
Because each workspace is distinct and considered as a separate contract, it is managed separately and does not overlap with one another. You can set up multiple workspaces for different projects.
Each workspace contains only the services purchased, its balance and payments, and users with the specified access rights. Furthermore, credit replenishment is done separately for each workplace. Only the myDEAC administrator has access to all entities.