What is workspace?
A workspace is a space in the myDEAC platform that can be manually created by the user for the needs of each individual project. Different workplaces are located under one account, but they are independent environments where you can manage your projects, purchase and manage services, manage users and settings, view and pay invoices, as well as contact technical support.
What is workspace used for?
The myDEAC workspace is used to rent Virtual Machines and other services, manage contracts, view and pay invoices, manage users and much more at any time.
How can I create a new workspace?
To create a new workspace in myDEAC platform, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the button Create workspace.
- Enter name of the new workspace.
- Click Add account details.
- Add account details, choose account type and your information.
- Click Create.
- Workspace created and ready to use.
Please note: When adding account details to create a workspace, you must fill out all required fields.
How many workspaces can I create?
There are no restrictions in the amount of workspaces! You can make as many workspaces as you need on myDEAC platform.
How to choose a workspace name?
You can choose the workspace name as needed - according to the given project. The choice of name is for your convenience to identify each project.
How to choose if the workspace is for personal or business use?
You can create a workspace for personal use and business needs in the myDEAC platform. If the planned workspace services will be used for private purposes, you will purchase them as a trial person - then choose a workspace for personal use. If you plan to use the workspace for company, team, or freelance activities, then you should choose the purpose for business use.
Where can I change my account details?
To change account details in your profile, please follow these steps:
- Click on the circle in the right corner.
- Select the Profile section.
- You can start changing your Accounts details.
Which account details are changeable?
In the myDEAC platform, it is possible to make changes to the following parameters in the profile:
- Email address - is not changeable
- Phone number - is not changeable
- First name
- Last name
How can I change the workspace type from personal to business and the opposite?
To change the workspace type from personal to business or opposite, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Workspace name in the upper left corner.
- Click on Settings.
- In the information panel, three dots on the right side and click Edit information.
- In account details, click on the switcher to change the account type to business.
- Enter Tax ID.
- Click on the Save button.
Please note: Account types can’t be changed until the first payment has been made; additionally, business accounts can’t be converted to personal types and vice versa.
Why can’t I change workspace type from business to personal?
You can’t change the type of your workspace in myDEAC platform from business to personal because the business type uses a VAT number and the workspace is registered to a company. If you want to change account type, you can simply create a new workspace in myDEAC platform.
How can I delete my workspace?
To delete your workspace in myDEAC platform, please follow the steps below:
- Click on Workspace name in the upper left corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Select the Workspace you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete workspace button.
- Click Next step.
- Enter password to delete workspace.
- Click Delete workspace.
- The selected workspace has been removed completely.
Please note: Before deleting, you must destroy all of your workspace instances and set credit to zero
How do different workspaces work with each other?
You can create multiple workspaces for different projects in myDEAC account. Each workspace is unique and does not overlap with any other workspace. Each workspace has only the services purchased in it, its balance and payments, and users with the specified access rights. Also, credit replenishment is carried out separately for each workplace. All entities can only be seen by the myDEAC administrator.